Woven is constantly on the lookout for new ways to benefit its members and welcomes any and all feedback (get in touch). Here is what we can provide so far:
- Help and advice from our team on anything relating to the Insects as Food & Feed (IFF) sector. If we don’t already have an answer for you ourselves, we may be able to point you to someone who can help or pose the question in our newsletter for others in the community who may have an answer.
- Access to the members-only area of our site, including our forum, membership directory, and in-depth articles written by and for our members.
- Vendor rights for selling your insect products in our online shop. We often also showcase our members’ products at trade fairs and food festivals, e.g. Food Matters Live.
- Helping to create a voice of the UK IFF industry and access to our community of over 450 businesses and academics.
- Discounted registration for future Woven conferences and workshops.
- Discounted registration at various IFF events across the globe, e.g. 20% discount at the Eating Insects Athens 2018 Conference this August.
- Discounted membership with some of our partner organisations, e.g. 20% off membership with the North American Coalition for Insect Agriculture (NACIA).