Woven is constantly on the lookout for new ways to benefit its members and welcomes any and all feedback (get in touch). Here is what we can provide so far:
- Help and advice from our team on anything relating to the Insects as Food & Feed (IFF) sector. If we don’t already have an answer for you ourselves, we may be able to point you to someone who can help or pose the question in our newsletter for others in the community who may have an answer.
- Access to the members-only area of our website, including our members’ resources, membership directory, and in-depth articles written by and for our members.
- Helping to create a voice of the UK IFF industry and access to our community of over 500 businesses, academics and other interested individuals.
- Access to our Expert Panel for support.
- We often also showcase our members’ products at trade fairs and food festivals, e.g. Food Matters Live.
- Discounted registration for future Woven conferences and workshops.
- Discounted membership with some of our partner organisations, e.g. 20% off membership with the North American Coalition for Insect Agriculture (NACIA).