We offer the following annual membership packages:
Woven is constantly on the lookout for new ways to benefit its members and welcomes any and all feedback. Click here to comment on the future of Woven or volunteer for the Woven Board. You can also get in touch via our contact form.
Current benefits of membership include:
- Help and advice from our team on anything relating to the Insects as Food & Feed (IFF) sector. If we don’t already have an answer for you ourselves, we may be able to point you to someone who can help or pose the question in our newsletter for others in the community who may have an answer.
- Access to the members-only area of our website, including our members’ resources, membership directory, and in-depth articles written by and for our members.
- Helping to create a voice of the UK IFF industry and access to our community of over 500 businesses, academics and other interested individuals.
- Access to our Expert Panel for support.
- We often also showcase our members’ products at trade fairs and food festivals, e.g. Food Matters Live.
- Discounted registration for future Woven conferences and workshops.
- Discounted membership with some of our partner organisations, e.g. 20% off membership with the North American Coalition for Insect Agriculture (NACIA).
- Free advertisements in our monthly newsletter. This is limited to 1 per Individual Membership per year, or up to 4 different ads per Organisation Membership per year – we like to keep our newsletter fresh and encouraging of innovation (Concessionary Membership does not come with free ads).